Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas gift ideas and discounts

Enjoy 30% off selected Gelati Art canvases + free shipping Australia-wide
Well it's not long now until the Big Man comes down the chimney. Excitement is reaching fever pitch at our place as I'm sure it is at yours.

Now, if you are still doing some last minute Christmas shopping please pop by my store...there are some really great gift ideas and discounts on offer between now and Christmas Eve, including 30% off selected large and small girls and boys canvases + free shipping Australia-wide on all canvases. Wait there's more...I'm also offering free shipping on all our contemporary, quirky and whimsical and vintage girls and boys art prints.

Enjoy free shipping on all Gelati Art art prints
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my customers, stockists, and suppliers a very Merry Christmas and a big thank you for making 2010 Gelati Art's best year yet!


Photobucket

No comments: