Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some more new large prints

Our new large sized Count Your Blessings and Numbers prints are proving to be one of our most popular new designs. They're so bright, happy and fun...perfect for adding a touch of a colour to a nursery or boys' bedroom. I wanted to show you how they look framed up, however please excuse the poor photography. I hope to have these professionally shot soon..

New Gelati Art prints 11x14 inches $30 each.

I've also photographed the beige version of our new Dream Big print in the large size. I'm really loving this new colour. It's perfect for those neutrally coloured nurseries and bedrooms.

New large sized Gelati Art print $30

I hope you like these new additions.

Photobucket

2 comments:

melli said...

i really LOVE your new designs,huge fan of your work,pop and and say hi anytime at mellis designs love to see you there xx

Katrina said...

Beautiful designs! LOVE!