Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're coming to at Mathilda's Market near you soon

This February and March I am participating in four Mathilda's Markets: Brisbane (new venue at Eagle Farm), Canberra, Sydney (new venue in Paddington) and Melbourne. I really enjoy this event, especially getting to meet my customers, so please pop by my stand if you are planning a Mathilda's shopping trip. I can't wait to do a bit of shopping myself - Mathilda's is a great place to stock up on birthday presents. I'm hoping there will be some lovely things for boys as I always find it so tricky buying for my four nephews. I'm also very excited that my family will be joining me in Canberra as we have planned a special weekend away there to see the Masterpieces from Paris exhibition at the National Gallery. Can't wait!

No comments: