Thursday, February 11, 2010

Katrina Christ - Photography Perfection!

 I often get asked about our photography by people wanting to know who takes our beautiful photos for Gelati Art so I thought I would share with you the secret to our success... 

The super talent behind these gorgeous photos is the lovely, lovely (and slightly crazy) Lanni at Katrina Christ Photography in Brisbane.

I first met Lanni a few years ago when she came to our home do some family portraits for us.

 
  
 
These are just a few of the shots she took. Aren't they fabulous? These photos and many more take pride of place on our walls at home, in my husband's office and at various members of our extended family's homes.  

Lanni has a larger than life personality and a real knack with children, she's extremely talented at getting her little subjects to relax, be a little bit silly, and have loads of fun, and that's how she creates these sensational photos. I can't wait to get her back to do some more soon.

As a sign of appreciation to our lovely friends at Katrina Christ Photography we're going to be offering a Gelati Art giveaway next week so stay tuned for more info.

No comments: