Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Might as well face it I'm addicted to mags...



I shudder to think at how much I spend on magazines every year. It's a guilty pleasure that I just can't get enough of. It seems that the more I buy the more I want. I love all types: fashion, gossip, parenting and kids' and above all else, home and interior ones. When I go on holidays I binge out completely and my poor husband and children barely get a look in.

Now there's a new breed of magazine - the online one - more pleasure, but guilt-free as it doesn't cost a cent. At the top of the pile, in my opinion, is LMNOP - a magazine that showcases imaginative brands and products for children sourced from all over the world. The photography and styling is pure perfection. If you love magazines and everything stylish and you're not already a subscriber you must visit lmnop.com.au to download your FREE copy. This issue features THE MOST divine girls' fashion shoot I think I have ever seen plus a fantastic travel story on NY.

Image 1 and 2 courtesy of LMNOP.

No comments: