Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Our Holiday of a Life-Time

I'm just back from the most incredible family holiday.


We stayed at the Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort.

I'd heard it was one of the best family resorts in the world and having now experienced it I would most definitely have to agree it is.


What's not love about a resort that keeps every member of the family happy?


Massages for Mum, world-class scuba diving for Dad and non-stop fun for kids at Bula Club all day long.


Our week was jam-packed full of snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, sight-seeing and eating (the food was absolutely superb).

Bub was completely spoilt too. Did I mention he had a personal Nanny on-call for 12 hours a day?!

I could rave all day about this resort. The staff were so friendly and genuinely want you to have the best holiday you've ever had (and we did).


As you can see from these pictures, the location in Savusavu Bay is just spectacular. Everywhere you look it's just like a scene from a postcard. The whole island is just gorgeous.

I hope we can return to this little piece of paradise...very, very soon.

Photobucket

No comments: