Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New nature-inspired wall decals coming soon...

It's always exciting adding new products to our range especially when they are so cute...Check out these new fabric wall decals coming to our online store soon...

New Birch Tree wall decal

New Tree with A Bird Nest wall decal
These new decals will be available exclusively through our website in a around two weeks time.

I love these new options for boys. They're so fresh and modern. A perfect way to bring nature-inspired, decor into your little one's room.

New Magnolia Tree wall decal




Tree with Owls
I'd have to say my favourite one is this new Windy Tree. I think it would look beautiful in a boy or girl's nursery or room.

New Windy Tree wall decal


I hope you like them!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the owls, so cute! Actually all are great.