Monday, November 16, 2009

The Perfect Christmas Dress(es)

I was so excited to receive a beautiful package from the postman today I just had to share it with you.


Inside this beautiful package were two beautiful Audrey dresses I had ordered online from The Emperor's Laundry. I have long admired this dress and so with Christmas just around the corner I decided to buy it for my daugther. However, I couldn't decide between the green or the red - they are both so lovely - so I ended up buying both. I think I will keep one for my daughter and give the other one to her friend.





But which one should I keep?

1 comment:

Sharnel said...

I bought this for Olivia last Christmas. I really wanted the green one, but knew she wouldn't wear it, so we purchased the red one.
We got lots of wear out of it too!