Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pick of the week!


When it comes to boys' bedrooms you can't beat a classic navy and white theme. I'm totally in love with this bedroom. I just love the simplicity of it, which I believe is important in decorating children's rooms. I imagine it would inspire a boy's adventurous spirit...it's certainly got me dreaming of far off places.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love white timber furniture in children's rooms and this room definitely ticks that box. I also love natural rugs - especially for boys. Tick again. I don't know if I would be brave enough to wallpaper but I think it certainly gives this room its personality. It adds a sophisticated and slightly nautical touch to the room, don't you think?

When my little boy gets too old for spots (which I also adore) I think I will do his room just like this. It's definitely a room that I would never tire of. Until then, perhaps I will try it in our guest room or perhaps even in my own room...

Image via Swish and Swanky

No comments: